- The Bible is our only rule of faith.
- The Bible is the only authority that provides answers for everything we believe and practice.
- We seek never to go beyond what the scriptures teach (1 Cor. 4:6, 2 John 9), therefore we are active in seeking to understand the will of God as it is revealed in the pages of the New Testament.
- Our goal and aim is to understand the will of Jesus and to follow it (Eph. 5:10,17).
Our assemblies are simple and patterned after the New Testament Church.
- We sing (1 Cor. 14:26, Eph. 5:19, Col. 3:16)
- We pray (1 Cor. 14:15, 2 Tim. 2:1)
- We partake of the Lord’s Supper each first day of the week (1 Cor. 11:23-29, Acts 20:7).
- We give individually as each person determines (2 Cor. 9:6-7, 1 Cor. 16:1-2). We do not solicit gifts from those who are not members of this local church.
- We teach and preach out of the Word of God (2 Tim. 2:2, 1 Cor. 14:26).
Contributions are used for the spiritual growth of this church. We do not use money collected here for social programs or the support of any human institution. We believe the church itself can do all the work God has given it to do – teach the Gospel, build up the members, and help needy Christians. All other “good work” is the responsibility of individual members (Titus 2:11-14, James 1:27, Gal 6:9-10).